View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:38 AM   #1
Haz____
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
What's wrong with me?

The past month or so, every time I play this game, I end up just getting extremely frustrated, aggravated, and heated.

I swear to god, 95% of players, even though I'm just playing the casual unranked quick fight mode; every single ****ing person picks Conor, or Max, or Khabib, etc, and just spams 120+ strikes a round. It's like every. single. fight.

I just do not understand. Why is 120+ strikes a round the average. The normal. In what universe does this make sense. Why does EVERY SINGLE PERSON only pick champs or top tier meta fighters... on QUICK FIGHT....

I've posted a bunch of videos of these dorks too. Videos of people throwing, no exaggeration, 160 strikes in a single accelerated 3 minute round. Fights that I win. It's not like I'm losing all the time to this. It's just soooooooooo insanely aggravating and annoying. And incredibly not fun. The way you have to play to counter these dorky *** spammers is just not fun. It's not MMA.

1 day, I told myself "I'm just going to quit out of the fighter select when someone picks a champ, and try to just get some fun fights." I'm literally not exaggerating, I backed out of fights for 45 minutes straight..........

I do not understand this player base. Literally my mind is not wired to comprehend this nonsense. It's truly baffling, stupefying, and incomprehensible to me.

I do not have fun playing this game at all. Yet I keep playing it. Day after day after day. Waiting, hoping, chasing the high of that 1 in 100 fights when you get someone who is not a complete try hard clown.... on the unranked mode....

What is wrong with me? Why do I do this to myself. Why do I constantly put myself through this?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 03-01-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove