View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:24 AM   #6
jcar0725
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 20 Early Release Starts at Midnight Eastern: What Will You Do First?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I am struggling with wanting to carry over my franchise. I was going to just end it, but didn't want to give it up, so I am currently re-doing the offseason after failing to fix something before advancing to the offseason and I'm losing interest because while some signings are the same, many are different and its bugging me that its different.

Anyways, to answer the question, the first thing I'll do is look at the rosters and then I'll either start a new franchise or I'll carryover my current one and start Spring Training.
Oh man, I hear ya. I am struggling because I really want to start fresh with '20, but I really have some great young prospects in '19 that are about to arrive to the bigs and I've been grooming them and UGH , I don't want to just dump that and start over......

And there is no chance of me doing two franchises, I barely have time for one franchise unless I do a lot of simming, which is a no-go for me.