View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 12:51 PM   #24
splashmountain
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Slashers are still op

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
That's how I see most slashers score. 90% of their offense is from fastbreaks and attacking the paint before the defense gets set up. I've played enough games where I don't see anything really being OP as long as you know what you're doing. Will you have games where certain builds scorch your ***? Sure. That's part of basketball. I'm pretty there's someone who's saying that my build is OP when I roasted their bigs for 25 points by attacking the paint in the half-court. It happens.
i dont know which update it was but one or a couple of these last updates. have turned the slashers almost back into what they use to be a few 2ks ago where you couldnt cut them off even when you did. they would just move you out of the way on the drive and score vs good defense half the time. which is still way to often.i played a guy yesterday i already knew he was going baseline. so i just put my outside foot on the baseline. so there was no possible way for him to go thru me. didnt matter. the game would move me out of the way to let him go by. if i tried to take the charge out of 3 times. 2 would make me fall for no calls. 1 was a foul on me. if i tried again i might get the charge. thats a horrible ration seeing as though I've been standing in the correct spot the entire offensive play because this guy doesnt know any other way to score but to go baseline. lol. but again this is 2k20. the game is built to make it easy for casuals to have fun. yes there is a counter its to have a 2 way player with a high Clamp badge and very high perimeter defense rating and a solid interior defense rating if you're a small guy.and of course have the cheese lockdown bigs living in the paint forever. lol.