View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 03:04 PM   #25
Dabo21
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Favorite NCAA Football game on the PS2?

Agreed, the random dlineman helmets is definitely odd for all the 1aa teams, and time consuming to correct. In my first season with Georgia Southern I edited the equipment of a few guys each week and had them all squared away by seasons end.

The running clock has cost me in a few games as well, but after my initial frustration I welcomed the issue as a built in challenge, really puts my les miles end of half/game time management to the test 😓.

But with the addition of Super sim, in season/ dynasty practice mode, spring games, playbook wrinkles, and medical redshirts which 06 doesn’t have that made me give it the nod. The on field action is fairly similar minus the “jump the snap cheese“ which at times completely kills my running game and alters my passing game to the point that I sometimes have to max protect just to get a pass off against even subpar teams, but I’ve seen a few sliders on here that help with this glaring issue. And with the hdmi adapter that I use to hook up to tv the graphics hold up well.

The biggest issue with 09 for me is the passing game. Passing over the middle is nearly impossible. Every team you face feels like the 01 Miami Hurricanes Secondary if you throw anything between the hashes. Ive never seen open passing windows close so abruptly in a college game. So I guess I’ll say it’s more of a challenge for me than an issue. “NCAA 09 🏆🥇”
Advertisements - Register to remove