View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 04:50 PM   #50
Hushroom
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggywocky
I have a 30 Team Control Question, if anyone can help.

Problem: I thought I'd set this up correctly, playing as White Sox, but when I cycle through the other 29 teams they're also set to Manual control, not Auto. I expected White Sox to be Manual, and the rest Auto. I feel I am missing a step, or not properly understanding how it works.

How I set it up: I created two profiles, Sox and CPU. Mode Specific Options for my Sox profile (which I've set as the default), are all Manual, and the Mode Specific Options for CPU are all Auto, except Roster options which I set for Manual.

In both profiles, under Settings File Associations, I have Chicago associated with my Sox profile, and all other teams associated with the CPU profile.

I then play the game with my Sox profile as the default. And, as I say, all 30 teams are set to Manual. No doubt this is because I set everything in my Sox profile to Manual, but I thought that associating my CPU profile to the other 29 teams via Settings File associations would change this?

Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm having the same issue. Idk if it's a glitch or if I am doing it wrong.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights