View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:12 PM   #17
WeirdViper
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Era Wrestling (EWR Game)

FIGHT NIGHT
APRIL 6TH 2020

Tonight 4 teams head into war as we have a 4 way TLC match to crown the inaugural NEW Tag Team Champions.

After being attacked by Bully Ray last week, Brodie Lee looks for revenge against his potential title challegner.

Brodie Lee is in the ring, and he calls out Bully Ray. There is no response, so Brodie Lee walks off backstage to find him.

Rosemary vs Asuka.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Rosemary takes a back suplex. Asuka drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rosemary. Bodyslam by Asuka. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Asuka. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Asuka misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Asuka gets splashed in the corner. Powerslam from Rosemary on Asuka. There's a two count on the pin. Asuka blocks a kick from Rosemary. Reverse DDT on Rosemary. Hooks the leg for a two count. Asuka brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Rosemary in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rosemary counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Asuka takes a right hand to the temple from Rosemary. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Rosemary misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. A Gut buster connects on Rosemary and hits hard. Asuka floors Rosemary. Here it comes...Asuka Lock! Rosemary taps! Shayna Baszler comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Shayna Baszler drops Asuka to the canvas. Shayna Baszler quickly locks on the Kirifuda Driver! Asuka has been left down on the canvas.

A black stretch limo pulls up outside the arena, and out steps Zelina Vega, making her first appearance in the promotion. She looks around, then heads toward the locker room.

Chris Sabin vs Chavo Guerrero vs Bobby Fish vs Buddy Murphy.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout.

The Match: Murphy scoops and slams Chavo Guerrero. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flying shoulder tackle by Murphy sends Chavo CRASHING to the mat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chavo blocks a kick from Buddy Murphy. Chavo tags out to Bobby Fish. Running knee lift from Bobby Fish. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Bobby Fish! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Vertical suplex by Bobby Fish. Murphy reverses a Bobby Fish hammerlock. Tag between Buddy Murphy and Chris Sabin. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Sabin. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Fish counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Chris Sabin charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Bobby Fish scores with a standing spinebuster. Tag to Buddy Murphy. Big dropkick by Buddy Murphy, who got a ton of air on the move. High Angle DDT by Buddy Murphy just SPIKES Chris Sabin down! Chris Sabin can barely stand. Here it comes - Murphy's Law. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Sonya Deville is in the ring, and makes an open challenge for anyone to come out and face her. Out from the back comes the debuting Paige. She hits the ring and attacks. Paige floors Sonya Deville. Sonya Deville gets locked in the Paige Tap Out! Sonya Deville goes limp! Deville got beaten down by the debuting Paige.

Paige vs Sonya Deville.

Match Background: Paige is making her debut at this show.

The Match: Paige gets caught with a short powerbomb from Deville. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Paige hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Deville charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Big forearm by Paige makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Deville gets caught with a short powerbomb from Paige. Hooks the leg for a two count. Paige scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! A Gut buster connects on Deville and hits hard. Sonya Deville once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Sonya Deville DDTs Paige, but it just looked terrible. There's a two count on the pin. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Deville who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Paige tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Double arm suplex by Sonya Deville connects as Paige hits hard. Paige counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Paige with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Deville. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Paige, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Sonya Deville gets knocked to the ground by Paige. Sonya Deville gets locked in the Paige Tap Out! Submission victory! Paige climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Maryse is backstage with Xia Li. She put Xia Li over, talking about how great she is. Be glad that Jerry Lawler isn't her manager or else it wouldn't have anything to do with her skills as a performer.

Jordan Devlin vs Matt Sydal.

The Match: Back heel kick from Devlin on Matt Sydal. Jordan Devlin blasts Matt Sydal with a superkick. Swan dive headbutt from Devlin but without much elevation on the move. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Jordan Devlin, grazing the target slightly. Covers for a quick two count. Matt Sydal kicks Jordan Devlin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Implant DDT by Matt Sydal! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Devlin takes a NICE hurrancarana from Matt Sydal. Devlin counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Jordan Devlin hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Matt Sydal. Shane Douglas is at ringside! Matt Sydal wastes valuable time by yelling at Douglas! Jordan Devlin takes advantage of the distraction and nails Matt Sydal from behind! Matt Sydal is in trouble. Ireland's Call! 1....2....3. Devlin and Douglas beat away on Matt Sydal, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Dakota Kai vs Xia Li.

The Match: Forearm to the face from Kai on Xia Li. Xia Li reverses a Dakota Kai hammerlock. Kai receives some punishment by Xia Li but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Xia Li misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Sloppy discus punch from Xia Li barely connects on Kai. Cover, but there's no one to count for Xia Li! Xia Li drops an elbow...but Dakota Kai moves out of the way. Kai hits a dropkick on Xia Li. Actually, it barely touched! Dakota Kai hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Xia Li. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dakota Kai with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pin, but Xia Li is out just before the three count. Xia Li once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Weak bodyslam by Xia Li. Pin, but Kai is out just before the three count. Kai blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Ruby Riott just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Dakota Kai gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Xia Li takes some shots at Kai as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Ruby Riott has grabbed a chair. Kai walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Xia Li also takes a hard shot. Ruby Riott has laid everybody out!

Bully Ray is in the ring. Brodie Lee comes down carrying the NEW World belt, and gets in the ring. After a few words, Brodie uses the belt to deck Bully Ray! Brodie Lee poses above him, the belt safely in his hands.

The Viking Raiders vs The O.C. vs The Lucha Bros vs The Colons.

Match Background: This will be a TLC bout. This match is for the NEW Tag Team titles.

The Match: Gallows takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Anderson rams Fénix into a table. Anderson hits a piledriver on Fénix. That used to end matches, you know. Erik drives the ladder into Epico. Bodyslam by Gallows. Nice piledriver on Ivar. Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Epico gets floored. Second rope flying axe handle, Epico goes down. One day, Pentagón might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Epico Colón scoops up Anderson. Primo bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Running table shot by Epico, sending it into Gallows. Back heel kick from Primo on Gallows but it misses by miles. Lightning kick by Fénix on Primo. Springboard dropkick from Fénix. Nicely done. Ivar slams Fénix onto the ladder. Anderson gets thrown over the table. Erik and Ivar set the ladder up and climb it, grabbing the prize for the victory.

Congratulations to Eirk & Ivar, The Viking Raiders, on becoming the inaugural NEW Tag Team Champions!