View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:59 PM   #19
WeirdViper
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Era Wrestling (EWR Game)

FIGHT NIGHT
APRIL 20TH 2020

Tonight, the final stop before Reckless Abandon, Brodie Lee & Bully Ray continue to have issues, Asuka and Shayna appear to be on a collision course to dominate the women's division, and who knows what Zelina Vega is scheming as she appears to be in talks with Head of Talent Trish Stratus.

A black stretch limo pulls up outside the arena, and out steps Brie Bella, making her first appearance in the promotion. She looks around, then heads toward the locker room.

Paige vs Rosemary.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Back suplex on Rosemary. Rosemary receives some punishment by Paige but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Big kick from Paige staggers Rosemary but that's about it. Paige strikes Rosemary with a hard blow. Rosemary elbows Paige in the face to break a hammerlock. Rosemary with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Paige. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Powerslam from Rosemary on Paige. Hooks the leg for a two count. Paige elbows Rosemary in the face to break a hammerlock. Vicious back suplex! Rosemary got nailed big time! There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Paige. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rosemary pushes out of a Paige hold. Paige takes a right hand to the temple from Rosemary. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Paige flips out of a Rosemary bodyslam attempt. Weak bodyslam on Rosemary by Paige sets up a legdrop. Rosemary gets knocked to the ground by Paige. Here it comes...Paige Tap Out! Rosemary taps! Paige remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Kevin Nash is backstage, and announces that at Reckless Abandon we will see Brodie Lee and Bully Ray fight one on one.

The Viking Raiders vs The Lucha Bros.

Match Background: The Viking Raiders are the reigning NEW Tag Team champions, and have been since 06 April 2020.

The Match: Fénix takes a headbutt from Erik. Bodyslam by Erik. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Ivar. The Viking Raiders whip Fénix into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Fallaway slam by Ivar puts down Fénix. Ivar misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Fénix crushes Ivar with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Pentagón Jr.. Massive backbreaker on Ivar and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Pentagón Jr. misses a clothesline. Pentagón Jr. charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Erik. Pentagón is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tag between Pentagón Jr. and Fénix. Running knee lift from Erik. Fénix is all alone...Viking Experience!! 1....2....3! The O.C. come running down the aisle and into the ring! Erik turns...and gets floored by a clothesline. Ivar walks into a vicious boot to the face. The O.C. set him up, and nail the Magic Killer! Erik is grabbed...and he gets hit with the Magic Killer as well! The O.C. have done a number on them!

Kevin Nash is backstage, and announces that at Reckless Abandon we will see The Viking Raiders and The O.C. fight in a tag team match.

Dakota Kai vs Xia Li.

The Match: Kai receives some punishment by Xia Li but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. A weak headbutt on Kai by Xia Li causes nothing but pain for both. Wack kick from Xia Li. There's a two count on the pin. Xia Li slams Dakota Kai down. Kai is sure in trouble now. Covers for a quick two count. Kai blocks a punch. Kai hits a short arm drag on Xia Li. Covers for a quick two count. Big clothesline from Kai. Xia Li blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Xia Li scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Dakota Kai is in trouble. Tornado Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Xia Li goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of Trish Stratus. Zelina Vega appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind her.

Jordan Devlin vs Chris Sabin.

The Match: Jordan Devlin hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Sabin. Swan dive headbutt from Devlin but without much elevation on the move. Flying knee to the face from Jordan Devlin. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Devlin hits an arm drag on Sabin, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Covers for a quick two count. Chris Sabin reverses a hip toss. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Sabin crushes Devlin with a huge legdrop. Jordan Devlin reverses a hip toss. Jordan Devlin hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Sabin. Chris Sabin is in trouble. Here it comes - Ireland's Call. 1....2...3, it's finished. Jordan Devlin slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Sabin turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Brie Bella is standing in the set for her personal interview segment. She announces that tonight's guests are Asuka and Shayna Baszler. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Brie. It doesn't take long before insults are flying, and soon Brie Bella is shoved aside, and the two workers brawl, taking most of the set with them. Brie does not look happy as she surveys the damage to the set.

Matt Riddle vs Keith Lee.

The Match: Lee gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Riddle! Keith Lee comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Riddle is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Riddle reverses an irish whip...and Keith Lee runs into the referee! Keith Lee scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Keith Lee! Riddle reverses a waistlock. Riddle slams Keith Lee down and motions to the crowd. Spear by Matt Riddle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Matt Riddle connects and Keith Lee is down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Riddle charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Riddle walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Matt Riddle avoids a Keith Lee avalanche by getting out of the damn way! The bell rings. The referee declares that the time limit has expired, and the match is a draw. Matt Riddle offers a handshake to Lee...and he accepts it!

Bully Ray and Brodie Lee are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Bully Ray signs it. Brodie also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Bully Ray, who drives the table into his ribs. Brodie Lee is in trouble. Bully Bomb!!! That shook the ring. Bully Ray walks off, having won this battle.

This Sunday, Reckless Abandon is the first time NEW shows its wild side, as every match will have a stipulation... so far none of the stipulations have been announced but some of the card has been laid out.

Bully Ray vs Brodie Lee - World Championship

Asuka vs Shayna Baszler - Women's Championship

The Viking Raiders vs The OC - Tag Team Championship

And just announced after their draw tonight...

Keith Lee vs Matt Riddle - Inaugural Intercontinental Championship

what stipulations will these matches have? What other matches could be announced? Tune in this Sunday!