View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:29 PM   #2
Steven547
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydney
After a week of playing this game I am in awe of how lazy the developers are. Be a Pro mode for instance. So no option to choose an actual pro and be that person throughout their career like every other damn sports game allows you to do in their career mode.

No career stats... seriously? How hard would that be to add it, just like every other damn sports game out there.

Drafting/player development. Dear gawd, if you don't get a top ten, usually top 1 player in the draft and put them on your nhl team's line from day one they NEVER develop into jack ****, so franchise mode is a waste of time past a few seasons when all the current players have started to fade and there are no even decent free agents to sign, which doesn't really work either if you play with a salary cap.

Holy hell, after years of playing Madden I am in shock at how hard EA is laughing it's way to the bank every time some idiot (like me this year but never again) buys this game.

And as I'm bitching about this my son informed me that they don't care about guys who play the modes I do, it's all about online gaming to cash in on the online access fees...

Sigh...
Have you tried 3's? It's funny because they show you these different NHL stadiums you can choose to play in. But after you select one, you still play in a generic looking stadium! What was the point of playing to "win" those stadiums??