Old 03-25-2020, 07:17 PM   #8
itbeme23
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: itbeme23 MLB The Show 20 "A.S. Directional/HOF Classic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
I might give these a try tonight. I keep track of all the stats. I track the following.

BABIP
Foul %
Swing and miss %
Ground ball %
Fly ball %
Line drive %
First pitch strike %
Strike %
HR/game

I even track the hit distribution percentages. I try to get singles to be around 60-65% and home runs around 10-15% and doubles around 20%. I also track how the runs are being scored. It is a lot of work but I love looking at the numbers when I’m not able to play the game.

So it is nice to see someone that looks at the numbers too. I want my own universe too and any player can have a good year and bat over .350 but I don’t want my team batting .300.

Do you tap or hold down the button when pitching?

I noticed that when I am pitching I never get the borderline calls.
Good to see a fellow stat tracker! I obviously tracked what I thought was most pertinent to creating the set, but I'd definitely like to see how the numbers shake out on your end. Hope you enjoy the set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guys_WhoGame
These play REALLY good definitely fixed the hr problem. And, I am getting the avgs that were in op. Great set
Thanks for giving them a shot! Glad you got a good first impression. I'd love to hear your thoughts once you have a few more games under your belt. Cheers!