View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:27 PM   #720
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
My issue with the Face Mask and Roughing sliders are the CPU using them as a means of cheap yardage, particularly at the back end of the game when a team needs a score.

My personal feeling is if there's a last minute TD or FG that makes a game close down the stretch, ties it up or wins it late, it should be made by the players, not contrived penalty calls that are far too frequent. I'd rather see the penalty yardage be distributed via other means, holding or false start/neutral zone penalties.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
I’m not seeing many games decided late like this. i do see it give teams chances to keep drives alive late, but most times, the teams fail in the end. out of hundreds of games, i think I’ve seen maybe 5 decided by a late penalty.

One of the coolest i saw was a pass interference on a Hail Mary on the last play that set up a game-winning field goal.

i prefer it with mental real life errors. just a personal preference. it gets real stale when there’s none of the penalties. Game’s tend to al feel the same to me. there’s not as many punts. more drives end in scores or turnovers.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts