View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 02:20 AM   #5
TheWarmWind
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise House Rules Ideas

I'm kind of the opposite of most here on the forums. I don't do 30 team control, there are no limits on the trades I'm allowed to make, there are no self imposed cap restrictions. If the CPU let's me do it, then I can do it.

I of course don't have force trades on, and I have to work within the confines of salary that the game enforces, but within the rules that I set out with as per the in game options, I'm allowed to do whatever I want.

There is one caveat though. Whatever happens, happens. I have a really frustrating game and am tempted to turn off the console to wipe it from existence? No go bucko. I'm allowed to save and quit and walk away, but I always must pick back up where I left off. If I get buyers/sellers remorse on a trade, can I go back to an old save? No. I can try and reverse the trade in game, but if the computer says no that's my fault.

My best player goes down with injury for most of the season. It happened. My team falls apart and commits 11 errors (most on routine plays) in a single game in the world series? It happened. A simple dribbler that came nowhere close to the pitcher causes a season ending skull fracture to one of the key pitchers in my rotation? It happened.

Yes all of those things have happened to me. They are a part of the storied history of my 2014 carry over franchise.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove