View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:39 PM   #24
WeirdViper
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Era Wrestling (EWR Game)

FIGHT NIGHT
MAY 18TH 2020

2 shows to go before Jailbreak, Brodie Lee/Bully Ray continue to go after each other, Shayna and Asuka both want to dominate the division, and Sonya looks to make a name for herself by ending Lita's career.

Sonya Deville is in the ring, when Lita comes out from the back. They trade insults, and look ready to begin fighting when numerous referees, other backstage officials, and wrestlers come running out and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

Keith Lee vs WALTER.

Match Background: Keith Lee is the reigning NEW Intercontinental champion, and has been since 26 April 2020.

The Match: Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Keith Lee by WALTER. Remember when that was a legit finish? Lee walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. WALTER walks into a drop toe hold. WALTER gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. BAAACK Body drop by WALTER gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Keith Lee just SPIKES WALTER down! Pin, but WALTER is out just before the three count. BAAACK Body drop by WALTER gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. WALTER reverses a Keith Lee hammerlock. Nice piledriver on Lee. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Lee. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Running knee lift from WALTER. WALTER hits some punches. How generic. Keith Lee elbows WALTER in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Lee sends WALTER CRASHING to the mat. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. WALTER is in trouble. Limit Breaker! 1....2....3. Keith Lee climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Kevin Nash is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Bobby Fish, Buddy Murphy, and Matt Riddle compete in a triangle match for the inaugural NEW Television Championship.

The Viking Raiders vs The Lucha Bros vs The O.C..

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. The Viking Raiders are the reigning NEW Tag Team champions, and have been since 06 April 2020.

The Match: BIG clothesline on Ivar. Ivar is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tag to Karl Anderson. Karl Anderson with a spinning neckbreaker on Ivar. Full nelson slam on Ivar. Anderson tags out to Luke Gallows. Luke Gallows scoops up Ivar. Anderson bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Ivar tags out to Erik. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Luke Gallows by Erik. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Gallows tags out to Pentagón Jr.. STIFF high kick on Erik by Pentagón Jr.. Erik tags out to Karl Anderson. Pentagón crushes Anderson with a huge legdrop. Tag to Fénix. Tiger suplex on Anderson. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Tag to Erik. Massive backbreaker on Fénix and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Pentagón Jr.. Erik walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Erik is in trouble. Here it comes - Fear Factor. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Buddy Murphy is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Matt Riddle. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Isaiah Scott vs Jordan Devlin.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Devlin hits a short arm drag on Swerve. Swerve counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Devlin walks into a high dropkick from Isaiah Scott, almost losing several teeth in the process. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. DDT from the top rope by Isaiah Scott. That looked KILLER. Cover, but there's no one to count for Isaiah Scott! Jordan Devlin reverses a hip toss. Swerve walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Jordan Devlin uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jordan Devlin with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pin, but Swerve is out just before the three count. Isaiah Scott elbows Jordan Devlin in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Devlin counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shane Douglas is at ringside! Swerve wastes valuable time by yelling at Douglas! Jordan Devlin takes advantage of the distraction and nails Swerve from behind! Isaiah Scott can barely stand. Ireland's Call!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Jordan Devlin goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Matt Riddle is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Bobby Fish. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Buddy Murphy vs Bobby Fish vs Matt Riddle.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. This match is for the NEW Television title.

The Match: Matt Riddle connects with rights and lefts and Buddy Murphy is down! Riddle takes a headbutt from Bobby Fish. Bobby Fish misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Buddy Murphy hits a bulldog off the ropes. Vicious back suplex! Matt Riddle got nailed big time! Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Buddy Murphy comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Murphy hits a piledriver on Bobby Fish. That used to end matches, you know. Powerbomb on Murphy. Matt Riddle has Buddy Murphy down on the canvas. Bro-Mission!!! Buddy Murphy taps out!

Shayna Baszler is backstage. She was building up the feud with Asuka. Well, that's just...neat!

Shayna Baszler, Sonya Deville, and Mia Yim vs Asuka, Kairi Sane, and Xia Li.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Asuka vs Baszler feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Shayna Baszler is the reigning NEW Womens champion, and has been since 23 March 2020.

The Match: Double arm suplex by Shayna Baszler connects as Asuka hits hard. Vertical suplex by Shayna Baszler. Tag to Mia Yim. Yim uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Sonya Deville. Yim \ Deville hook up Asuka, then hit a double suplex. A Gut buster connects on Asuka and hits hard. Asuka fights out of a grapple. Asuka slams Sonya Deville down and motions to the crowd. Tag to Kairi Sane. Big dropkick by Kairi Sane, who got a ton of air on the move. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Deville! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sonya Deville charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag between Kairi Sane and Xia Li. Wack kick from Xia Li. Weak bodyslam on Deville by Xia Li sets up a legdrop. Deville counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Tag to Shayna Baszler. Stun Gun from Shayna Baszler! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Tag between Xia Li and Asuka. Asuka hits a right hand. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Baszler hits hard. Shayna Baszler hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Asuka scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Shayna Baszler got screwed out of the victory!

Bully Ray and Brodie Lee are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Bully Ray signs it. Brodie also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Bully Ray, who drives the table into his ribs. Bully Ray moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Bully Bomb. Bully Ray walks off, having won this battle.