View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 06:31 PM   #406
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike