Old 03-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #10
SuperGoalies
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: After Playing first season of be a pro as forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
As a defender,can't really enjoy it on NHL 20,team mate ai is horrible,losing pucks constantly,doesn't shoot when they suppose to etc!

But,since booting up my 19 I really really enjoy it, CPU and team mate ai is so much better,shooting/passing/dumping when supposed to,also much better puck physics in this game.

I'm only 5-6 games in,took the hard and not so straight road with my guy.
Simmed my Ahl playoff (where I started) so I got drafted by Flyers (19 th Pick) and simmed my training matches,so I got sent to the minors straight away.
Broke my leg 3 games in , sidelined for 3 months and now back in business!

Pro difficulty (ai learning,/difficulty at 6/6)
But switching to superstar for the next games.
Really loving it.
If you're tired of the CPU so,give 19 a go,trust me,much better,CPU scores in many more ways than just a tap in from a rebound.
Glad you enjoy it buddy!
Which team are you on?

I am on Winsdor Spite Fires , I like there team a lot, I like the style of play, there reason why I like them, cause when they are down 3-0, they are only team to do come back and tie it and win it, where to other teams when they are down 2-0 or 3-1, they don't come back to tie it, that's why winsdor spit fires are most underrated team in CHL, not sure how they fair in real life, but like I enjoy them a lot.