View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 11:33 AM   #731
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
Something seems wrong after the latest patch dropped a couple of days ago.

- way more sacks than before, due to the QB not getting rid of the ball
- completion percentages are down (even good QBs average in the 50s)
- QBs just seem to behave weird (can't put my finger on it)
- RPOs are basically useless as most of them get called back due to 'ineligible man downfield' penalty
I’ve made a few small adjustments and it’s helped the sacks some. just turning off Intentional Grounding in the MM but leaving it on in the CFM.

Percentages haven’t been low with this test. cam completed 90 percent of his passes and i think the worst ive seen is 52 percent. can’t remember who it was.

qbs seem to be a little more aware with IG. they seem to be able to get rid of the ball just a little quicker.

im seeing rpos work as well. might be the best they’ve worked all release. before this patch, they’d throw it to screen man for 1 yard gain or 2 yard loss. now they’re actually getting some yards out of it. seems like they may be handing off more than they were on the rpos. you can’t really tell on that.

im also not seeing as many defensive tds. as i say that, the browns just had a pick 6.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove