View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:52 PM   #2
Houston
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB ON FOX: 2020 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders

I wanted to say most of the credit goes to our own OS Nomo17k for every year getting tons of time in to get the game to play extremely close to MLB averages. Now keep in mind his STAT-BASED SLIDER work is for CPU VS. CPU games.

You can find his work here. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-edition.html

I made my own adjustments to his 5.27 version for MLB THE SHOW 20 and have tested it for CPU VS.CPU and HUM VS. HUM games.

So with that being said thank you Nomo17k for all that you have done. I will be posting images, streaming links and stats from games being tested. Please share your games and thoughts if you choose to use the setup and sliders provided.

The game has changes so much in the fielding areas, hitting, outfield reaction etc. This is a good starting point as I want the sliders to mimic as close to real life 2020 [If there will even be a season] as we can get them so some adjusting might need to be done. As always please test 10-20 games before freaking out.

Last edited by Houston; 05-24-2020 at 08:39 AM.