Thread: Franchise File
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 09:18 AM   #1
Mikeyo918
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Franchise File

So I think i may have come across a way to upload franchise files for those who want near accurate "Opening Day" rosters with injuries. While messing around with SOTS and a hard drive I never realized you can back stuff up on the hard drive. So I ran a test of downloading a franchise file to the hard drive, deleted the file off the ps4, and was able to reupload the file back onto the PS4.

So I used MKHarsh33 roster (thanks to Ridin as well) and went to rotochamps and set up the projected lineups/rotation/bullpen, as well as putting guys on the IL (not all, just the significant guys). This is to be used for 30 team control. I also always used the artist rendition bio picture (personal pet peeve, I hate when some guys have pictures and others don't, or when the different uniforms, etc)

I'm not 100% sure it will work for others, but i've tried several times with success.

Basically just downloaded the zip file, and place the entire folder (should be labeled "PS4") onto your hard drive. Go to settings on the PS4 dashboard, Application saved data management, Saved data on USB storage device, copy to system storage, and then select MLB the show 20, and the franchise file labeled "TEST", and it'll copy to your MLBTS saved data. Go into franchise, continue, and choose the test file.

Again this was set up using 30 team control, you shouldn't even have to worry about settings because its an already created franchise.

Not 100% sure it will work, but figured why not give it a shot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQk...ew?usp=sharing

This is a zip file for the folder, just open the zip and then put the ps4 folder into your hard drive. (I'm on a MacBook, so I don't know if windows is different)
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918

Last edited by Mikeyo918; 04-04-2020 at 09:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove