View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:02 PM   #4
NYMets2016
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Better frame rate and smoother game play at day time compared to night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrmikey
Yes, I noticed after one of the updates (can't pinpoint which one) the framerate was slightly worse than I seem to think it was before...on balanced.
Maybe just me, but the framerate always seems better when I play games when the weather is overcast daytime at GABP. i play on ps4 pro and use the reds. i've found overcast daytime + fast option to be super buttery smooth @ GABP...but like i said, could just be my imagination.
I play on faster and I don't think it's your imagination. Playing at day time in June at Shea Stadium yesterday in a play now game and the game was buttery smooth and amazing.

Playing in playoff mode ( which causes crowds to be packed, plus have more animations go on, at night time games ) at different ballparks, the game still seems to typically play at 60fps or so but it has occasional drops but still doesn't seem as smooth although it's playable.

They made definite improvements over last year, where I tried March to October and played opening day against the Nationals in Nationals Park and the game's frame rate was horrible last year, but it still doesn't seem to always be 60FPS smooth at all times in some ball parks at night time.