Old 04-08-2020, 11:10 PM   #3
OnlookerDelay
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: New Golf Club content or game info dropped by producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Just what I've been waiting for. Pay HB for DLC courses that some of the best designers have already done. No thanks.
LPD10, could I ask you to listen to the last 40 seconds of that interview and tell me what you think he might be referring to?

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/winnipeg-12...1290-1.1464491

He's a Canadian and his definition of "some content" may not equal mine. Whatever he means, it involves them working with 2K and the PGA TOUR. That still could mean a new game, but it just as easily could mean new courses and/or players. He also probably constructed his nebulous answer in such a way so as to not violate a contract with both entities.

He said that he anticipated this question would be posed to him, so I'm sure he'd already thought out how he'd answer it. What he said he obviously had the green light to say, but he didn't say anything conclusively enough for me to give the nod to DLC over a new game. Hopefully he'll chime in to the discussion that's now going on about it in the official forum. He may well do it, yet still be coy enough to not give a definitive answer.

Last edited by OnlookerDelay; 04-09-2020 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Changed "new content" to correctly say "some content"