Thread: 11 on 11
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:18 PM   #1
GoJags904
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0
11 on 11

I can only hope and dream but I've been thinking hard about this non sim deal. I'm not huge on basketball, although I do follow my fav team from time to time, but I love how pro am and my career work hand in hand. If 2k could make a my career/pro am mode for the NFL I'd be floating.

The ability to build your player at any of the 11 positions and have the option of pick up games with friends or randoms would be insane. I know the mode would have to support 22 players at once/ 44 overall per game presumably; but with the QB and MLB calling the plays i think this would work. Due to the player mode only letting you create one player per position, this would have to be integrated where each team has 22 players at the start or you have to have 2 created players ready for each game, one offensive player and one defensive player. I know this has to be sorted out so that noone plays the same position of either side of the ball but I feel they can come up with a workable solution If they are allowed to/want to pull this off.

If each position is given buttons for certain moves, whether blocking or route running, this could change football gaming from this point forward....
I'm not sure about a full season and or playoffs in the mode, due to not knowing what non sim entails, but this could be a fix worth having until sim is included in the deal.
Let me know what you all think and would you enjoy this type of setup or want the full package deal of a franchise mode included and would rather wait until you can get both at once?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 04-15-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove