View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
johnnydrum
Pro

OVR: 1
MLB19 or MLB20--Off Line

Old fart UK gamer here....Offline/Franchise
Enjoyed MLB19- a lot--(once I finished farting around and deciding which team to play as..lol)

Was really tempted to buy the Show 20, as I had read that it had ALL the TOP prospects now included (Want to use Alex Kirilof -Twins prospect), and my interest was piqued by the "much improved fielding"
HOWEVER, after studying postings here (thank you ALL)--I am seeing LOTS of issues regarding the Fielding being WORSE (uncatchable easy Fly outs), an abundance of "bugs", AND that the "prospects" are not entirely "in there (ie No player portrait/likeness, but pretty much the same as MLB19---that can be downloaded from the vaults.
Compounded that I am also hearing the commentary and presentation is pretty much identical (or worse--wrong names/wrong team names etc)

So, as I am pretty skint (like everyone at the moment)--am I wasting my £45?...Is the game (in offline Mode) SO different to 19s version?
If I blow my money on the NEW game, and my Mrs catches me moaning and grumbling, she will be homering my ***!
Help a brother out....lol
Hope you are all well and safe--hang on in there everyone

ps...Anyone struggling, not coping, finding life difficult at the moment, isolated, PLEASE do feel free to say hi via PM or my [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove