Old 04-16-2020, 07:21 PM   #7
YungGun
Pro

YungGun's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: King of Sim Roster (XBOX ONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedreanu
Could you talk a bit about those? Google is pretty vague when it comes to coaches badges and styles.

What are your observations regarding these two?

Recently I've been trying to achieve something with giving "toughness" style to each and every coach and assistant coach in the league.

Not sure if I succeeded at all

In my mind, "toughness" should raise the capability of a team to come back from big deficits.

Just share your thoughts please...
That's all subjective tbh. For the top coaches, I rated them pretty high in their offense and defense attributes, and gave them boosts when it came to their system proficiency.

Also, with the top coaches, I made sure to change their defensive aggression to 'play physical' while lesser coaches I kept them at 'conservative.' This helped keep the best teams in the league winning at the proper pace when you sim in MyLeague. In other words, the better teams will win against the lesser teams more often than not, but they could still lose based on how they matchup against certain teams.

As far as playbooks, I didn't make any changes to them and instead changed players playtypes.

As far as badges, they do work, especially tactician. Tactician gives a boost to teams in the 4th quarter specifically. I've seen a good number of fourth quarter comebacks from good teams because of this.