Old 04-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #3
TonyMoraco15
Rookie

TonyMoraco15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Still no Perfect/Perfect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Ok so I am about 35 games into an Offline Fantasy Drafted Franchise season. I am using a slightly modified version of Mike Lowe’s sliders on HoF/HoF and I turn the PCI off. I have been playing MLB the Show since 2012 and my team is actually winning games since I’m 27-8 on the season. I can’t, for the life of how, get a Perfect/Perfect. I feel like I should have accidentally gotten one at this point and when I posted this same thing on Twitter last week at the 25 game mark, people basically laughed at me, told me I sucked and that I need to practice more, while also telling me they get them 1-2 times per game. I’m not saying I’m some amazing player, but I certainly don’t suck to the point where I wouldn’t have gotten a couple at least let alone 1-2 per game. Am I doing something wrong here? Someone else suggested I play online games and see if I get any there so maybe I’ll try that, but with as much as SCEA was hyping Perfect/Perfect, I would think I should be able to get a few here and there during my offline franchise.

I’m open to any/all suggestions. Please try to avoid telling me how much I must suck for even posting about this, I get it, I suck...now please help me suck a little less

Thanks!

Hey man! Don’t be so hard on yourself, listen here, I get perfect perfect all the time in games... but guess what? Most of them are perfect perfect to the CF or the RF or perfect perfect groundball for a double play! Perfect perfect basehit sometimes... my point is, don’t worry about getting perfect perfect if you are getting the results you are looking for without it... they will come, but don’t look for them.

Another thing.. I play directional HOF.