View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
UltraHD
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

OVR: 0
Starting a new Franchise: Tips to make it as up-to-date as possible?

Looking to start a new franchise, I will be using a Madden 21 Roster so all the draft picks are on the correct team etc.

Of course naturally when I create a new franchise it will be the 2019/20 Season. I will sim this making the chiefs win the super bowl vs the niners like real life and also the playoff teams making the playoffs.

Is there anything I can do or tips people have that I could do too make it even more up to date and realistic?

I’m aware it won’t be perfect, as there is certain things you can’t control. For example when I skip the first season, all the rookies will technically be in their 2nd year so will have progressed, Brady / Brees etc have a track record of retiring after the first season so I may not even have Brady playing for the Bucs or Brees for the Saints, when I import the draft class featuring Trevor Lawrence so I don’t get a full draft of fake players they’ll be entering the league a year early. These are just a few things that come too mind.

Any other tips and workarounds would be helpful. I’m basically wanting to start a franchise as if it was M21. Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove