Old 04-30-2020, 09:24 PM   #8
tuckermaine
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate True (as can be) Sim Sliders - CPU v CPU for Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyhockaday
Completion percentages will vary. I'm currently running a SF dynasty, and Jimmy G is hovering around 70%. In the games so far, Big Ben lit me up to the tune of 21/28, but I also played against Jameis Winston who threw in the high 50's. Your pass rush, your play book, and your secondary all combine to change completion percentage. Better QB's will be high, but, they would be higher in real life too.

I just feel like completion percentage being a tad high is a worthwhile price to pay for the game play i'm seeing in other areas. I'd be hesitant to change a single slider, because other than completion percentage, I feel like this set gives us accurate catching ratings and wr's that act realistically.

I am toying with potentially raising PBL slider to give the QB's more time for receivers to get down field, but i'm afraid of what it will do to completion percentage. I'll run some tests tonight and see if it's acceptable.

So glad you're enjoying the set!
Yes..I’m with you...gameplay with this set is the best I’ve seen..and I can deal with 70% or so here and there but as you said I won’t sacrifice gameplay.
Qb acc could down but then they might start acting like robo automatons again.
I could raise pass coverage but what will that do to gameplay.

Anyway... Glad I checked your thread. If you come up with anything give me a shout k..I’ll do the same