cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ultimate True (as can be) Sim Sliders - CPU v CPU for Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyhockaday
Hey CDCool,

No disrespect at all intended. Like I said, at the end of the game your stat lines look great, but as I watched the games the QB's just sat and sat and sat in the pocket, 7-10 seconds per drop back. Eventually, the pass rush might get there, but its was such a frustratingly long amount of engaged blocks. When the cpu runs, they shed blocks very quickly and accurately, but the next play the offense drops back for a pass, and they forget how to shed blocks for 10 seconds. I just wanted to look for some animations that were less frustrating to me personally to watch when it came to O-Line/D-Line interactions. We're all on the same team here, hope this cleared up any miscommunication
You Think sliders are causing the QB to be able to sit in the Pocket like that?, which you may see once in a while but that's not consistent with my Sliders at all. 7-10 seconds that's ridiculous, even if there is no pressure they not holding the ball that long. They gonna forget because of sliders?

My sliders are not causing a 7-10 Pocket based on any slider, the Pass Block slider affects more than just Passing.

What you are stating is still not true.

You are not describing my set, which is 100% CPU vs CPU for all Teams. I have others using my set that give me feedback and none are stating what you are saying and I'm not seeing that. I Watch a lot of games. I've posted Youtube. I may have other issues but this ain't one of em.

and your slider set which is basically Mat's, fixed all that CPU vs CPU?

What animations are you seeing that I'm not? I'm curious.

I have another question for you, how many Pancakes are you seeing per game? CPU vs CPU.

Last edited by cdcool; 05-03-2020 at 08:24 AM.