Old 05-10-2020, 06:02 PM   #4861
Decent at Best
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
I just saw this video on youtube and am going to give this a shot. WHY??? Because I'm desperate to stop the CPU QB from averaging an extremely high completion rate against me, a.k.a Robo QB.
How to stop the CPU offense on All Madden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPL-6VYotdQ

To summarize it, he is basically saying that on All Madden the CPU offense already knows what defensive play the USER is picking. Behind the scenes after the USER selects a defensive play, the CPU offense then picks a play to counter that defensive play. That is why the CPU QB has an extremely high completion rate a lot of the time.

To stop this, the USER should call an audible just before the snap and choose a different defensive play than what you just called. For example, if you chose a cover 3 blitz, call an audible and choose cover 2. In theory, the CPU has already selected a play to succeed against the cover 3 blitz. By calling an audible just before the snap, the cover 2 play will hopefully stop the play that the CPU called against the cover 3 blitz.

I don't plan to do this every play, but definitely on passing downs so I can get off the field. I know this will not work all the time. But hopefully it can drop the CPU completion rate from 90% to 60-70%. This would be a HUGE victory to me and those people that are having this same issue.
Have you tried this and have you had any success?
Advertisements - Register to remove