View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:41 PM   #3
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2020 Gameplay Videos - Zandvoort, Hungarian GP, Austrian GP, Bahrain, Barcelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanonsilvercreek
Might be my first time to purchase an F1 game. I hope they have a rewind option like in Forza for offline games because I played the demos in the past and I'm not very good and always slide off the track or hit a wall somewhere* lol,leading to my frustration which is why I never bought the game. Arcade mode sounds intriguing,* so I might be inclined to pick this game up.

They do have flashbacks. If I'm not mistaken you can set a limit on the number of times you can use it, or have it unlimited. Its always been in the series, so I assume that will continue into 2020. If you have never played before, the traction control assist will help you immensely on full, and likely medium too as you get better. ABS assist will likely help you as well as the racing line. The game even without whatever "arcade" mode features they're bringing in this year has always been extremely accessible IMO with the options & assists they offer. Not to mention the 1-100 AI slider. You can dial up any way to play it you want really IMO.