View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 01:36 AM   #4
Fifatas
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation Sliders for the Modern Game - FIFA20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote
Thank you. Yes, the gameplay is much harder as there is very little space given and one might need to change their style of play from current default sliders in order to create chances and win games. To open up a defense, you may need to defend well and counter with quick attacks to stretch the opposition defense. I also think that playing longer games (12 minute halves) will allow you to not rush and be more patient in attack.

To make it slightly easier to play by changing slider values, maybe increase your acceleration to 53 to give you that slight edge that is largely unnoticeable in its discrepancy between the AI and you. You could also decrease your shot error a little whilst leaving the AI at 80.

You could also bump up the passing error of the AI a few notches....I like it at 50 as the AI then focuses on possession and can execute some amazing moves. Increasing the error of passing too much makes the AI play very direct, and they hold less possession and often give up the ball with under hit passes too frequently particularly in the second half for some reason. Keeping it at 50 will allow a gameplay where the possession stats will be like real life without the User overly dominating possession.

Hope this helps

Thank you , working good now

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports