View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #8
randogu
Rookie

randogu's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Project CARS 3 Announced - Here's the Trailer, Early Gameplay Footage & Some Deta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerScooter
More of a question than a comment here. I think a game that allows the user to have an arcade style or a very technical style is a winner, just pick what you enjoy. I WANT to like Project Cars 2, but I find it incredibly hard/time consuming to set up the car so you are not sliding all over the place, or you can't compete. I want to jump in and race as I love the cars/tracks/graphics. Is there an easy way to do that; if I, clearly, I have missed it! I just hope Project Cars 3 allows you to pick arcade or realistic, AND difficulty levels. Thanks.

From my experience with the game, this sounds like more of a controller settings issue than a car setup issue. Once I got my controller settings dialed in to what worked for me I went from slip-slidin and having to baby the cars around the track to being able to jump in to most any car with its default setup and run aggressively and competitively. Worth looking into if you haven't previously