SuperGoalies
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Newbie questions about franchise mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
Hi everyone,

Posting here to avoid creating a new topic. I'm new to the game, and was a bit confused on line strategies and how the bonuses play out.

I get that each HC has his own preferred strategies. Am I right that the bonuses (i.e., +3) that show when setting your lines are linked to those HC strategies and are "lost" if you change the line strategies away from what he prefers? Or do the bonuses stay in effect just based on how the line matches his preferred strategies, even if you change them?

Do the bonuses actually affect live gameplay (i.e., will you notice players play better than they would for a particular strategy if the bonus wasn't triggered) or just simming? If they do affect live gameplay, are they lost if you change your line strategies in-game (vs. in the franchise menu)?

Thanks. It's an interesting concept for sure, but since I'm pretty bad at the game, trying to balance whether these bonuses are worth deviating from strategies that are more user-friendly (my HC likes Overload, for instance, which sounds like it's tougher for users than Crash the Net).

Overall, really digging franchise mode. Wish Madden would adopt these features.
when playing coach mode, cause u need to counter act the AI CPU in most situations, yes AI Human CPU Will Adapt to any strategie u use against the AI CPU, I don't think it matters what strategies u use, but i think u need to ready for what AI CPU throws at u, yes your line attributes carry over to next strategy, so like if i go from behind the net to overload, attributes will carry over to overload.

game is designed to play at full trap , so NZ and FC Slider has to be at 0 for
NZ, but u can use higher if u want, just becareful it'll leave u wide-open, in sum situations.

for beginners may I suggest putting Cycle and Shoot Setting at 1 for cycle, then experiment on other settings, the don't block and block setting if u want to screen goalie or screen goalie, might u suggest 4-7 and 9-10.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 06-08-2020 at 10:43 AM.