View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:19 PM   #8
thevendus
Rookie

thevendus's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon2 Re: NFL Head Coach 06 Slider's and Player Attribute Editing

Sure, so recommendation is not using excel for one. Next would be once you've done your edits to the 006 you must go back into DF5 and click the #6 file and replace it with you Dat File. Once you do that hit save current DAT and it will make your DAT file ready to go. Replace the DB Templates file in NFL Head Coach Program folder with the one that you just edited and should boot you up fine.

The reason it would crash is something not communicating right, I would go back to standard everything and make sure the game runs normally if you have already done that and if it does great. If it doesn't then you may need to redownload a file or two which I'm sure I can help with.

Procedure wise goes take data file out, edit, put data file back in, save, replace DB Templates with your DB template file. You should be good.

If there's a step you notice things look like their going south let me know so I can help you. If you go step by step slowly on what I wrote down it should find you in the homeland.