View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 09:12 AM   #1
digitalrock
Rookie

OVR: 0
RTTS needs a total revamp

I bought a Ps3 and PS4 for the show, always loved the series, but this gen is the first time it feels like Sony San Diego has at times mailed it in..This entire gen has seen little meaningful changes/updates especially RTTS.

It is 2020, PS4 is 7 years old soon.

1. RTTS has the same canned Dialog responses, it is very poorly done. This needs a total overhaul or remove it, it's so bad right now. The game could use some kind of overall popularity progression, based on your actions and performance I could be seen as a villian type player.

2. I always get drafted in the late rounds, no matter what, this is idiotic.

3. AI logic is literally broken. I got called up when I was 19, was the best hitter in all of MLB, won ROTY, next season, I am sitting on the bench and have less then 100 AB's all season, because the AI Logic does not take into consideration your performance. The AI is also not smart enough to rotate outfielders to any other position then your one secondary position.... This has been an issue for years and it seems to get zero attention.

4: Things like a Trophy Room, why is there no option to train in the offseason?

5: There is zero reason to have money/contracts in this game. Games like NBA 2k has done far more with their Career modes.

6. Why can't I reach out to my agent sometimes instead of waiting half a season to get a random call?

7. Any kind of story mode? The Game still feels isolated, I don't feel a part of a league, were is the league news? Why can;t I see myself in the paper ?

8: Presentation has been stale for years.

Is San Diego a small team and just don't have the respources? RTTS needs a tonne of work, and some new ideas. Franchise also needs some updates but this thread I am focused on RTTS .
Advertisements - Register to remove