countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: After 200 games played, MLB '20 delivers another all-star performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Always look forward to your annual arse kiss thread

Im not going to pretend this game is something it isnt. All in all it's enough to get most people their baseball gaming fix during troubled times....and i appreciate you mentioned that the game DOES have its issues. But lets be real here...this is one of the worst iterations we've seen in years. The game has 12 patches already with #13 not too far away. That in itself should tell you something...

Sports games are hard to get perfect. I get it. They need to appeal to such a wide range of audiences from casual to hardcore. Thats hard to do in a sports simulation game. Where i (and i think most of the community have an issue) is this game has turned in to such a DD cash cow (which i cant say i blame them) that they've neglected other key areas of the game that many enjoy. They've patched the game so many times their code is likely jacked to where they create more issues than they fix.

There's no doubt in my mind that this year was a throwaway year considering they get to develop on new hardware next year and hopefully kill some of these long standing issues that get overlooked. I've been a loyal fan of this game for years and to me its been slowly fading as are most sports games these days....but i know damn well i'll probably play Day 1 every year.

I dont think its really "All Star" worthy. Personally, id just go with Good/Okay.
If my posting this thread is bothersome to you then you have the option to bypass and not post at all. Not everyone likes everything equally and not everyone shares the same views of the game as I do.

But if you can't share your differing opinion without the added condescending remarks and tone, then perhaps you shouldn't be sharing your opinion in this thread and start one of your own.

Just food for thought.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals