View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 05:00 PM   #1
Chicago Made
Pro

OVR: 0
The New Breed Wrestling Organization (E-Fed)

Hello everyone I want to welcome you all to a new wrestling organization I have created called

The New Breed

The New Breed is a facebook E-fed. Where I welcome many and all people to come and join and cut promo's and watch the CPU AI v. CPU AI.

You give an outline for your character and I create it, or you can upload the character and I use that. The New Breed is about fun but it is very much an adult content league.

Im pretty trash at commentary but nonetheless I do the commentary to keep things fresh within the league. Below I will post our shows and rules so that if you have interest you may join.

- Facebook Group Name: The New Breed Wrestling Organization
https://www.facebook.com/groups/223531238932923/

- Facebook Main Contact: MJ Jones

RULES (Subject to Change)
- Respect your neighbor. If they tell you something is offensive to them, respect their opinion.
- Promos must be done prior to match being uploaded to YOUTUBE!!. (4) Promo's (1) per week. Will grant you (+2) attribute points.
- NO Out of Character Management complaints on the HOME PAGE. Please send all management complaints to MANAGEMENT. Or Put them in the Suggestion Box.
Management includes
- owner - MJ Jones
- Cabinet Members - Brandon Hamilton, Eric Fraley, Rod Dunn
- General Manager - Osuji Heelville
~ Suggestion Box. If you post anything derogatory in the suggestion box you will be penalized (-5) attribute points per offense.
- Rivalry may not last any longer than 8 weeks.
- Rematches may only be granted in a Primary Rivalry. If not in a primary rivalry must have retained your title for (2) title defenses.
- NO Man v. Woman in game matches.
- Each CAW will start off with a 50 OVERALL/ATTRIBUTE rating. Wins will gain you (+4) Attribute points. Losses will (-1) attribute. TITLE MATCH wins will get you a (+7) attribute points for the initial win. Each defense after will see a (+5) increase to attribute points. TITLE MATCH LOSS will result in a (-3) attribute penalty.
Abilities/Skills Rules
65 - 70 OVR - Add (1) LVL 1 Payback, (1) Skill, (1) LVL 1 Ability
71 - 75 OVR - Add (1) LVL 1 & 2 Payback, (1) Special Match Skill, (1) LVL 1 Ability
76 - 80 OVR - Add (1) LVL 1 & 1 Payback, (1) Special Match Skill, (1) OMG
Each OVR above 81+ May add (1) new LVL 1 or 2 Ability
If Below 87 OVR May not get an LVL 3 Ability
87+ OVR - May Add (3) OMG, (3) Ability (May enter LVL 3.
Power Rankings
1st place - +5 Attributes (per game)
2nd place - +4 Attributes
3rd place - +3 Attributes
4th place - +2 Attributes
5th place - +2 Attributes
6-10th place - +1 Attributes
Big Match Wins Earn $$ (Fictional)
- Heavyweight Title Wins - $1000
- United States Champion - $750
- Rumble Win - $850
- Money in the Bank - $600
- Elimination Chamber - $600
- Other Specialty Matches - $500
These dollar amounts are used to purchase your HALL OF FAME SPOT in the future..
Hall of Fame Cost - $100Mil**
Custom Plates - $2000
**subject to change
More to come.....
Advertisements - Register to remove