View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 12:03 PM   #11
Culture Rot
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 1994 Roster for Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1990guy
All of the games that I play are against another human opponent. And we have pretty good games, I've had some really realistic results with a few slider adjustments. It's easy to make my own draft classes with NCAA 12 my only challenge still is the portraits that will be assigned to the players.

Is it possible to use the editor and open up the franchise and just blank those portraits out? Like the other players black silhouette photos? rather than their generated portraits.

I haven't done anything with the editor yet, I haven't really had time to look because I have been playing games with your great roster.

Madden 12 would be perfect if it wasn't for the absence of formation subs and that stupid, stupid idea to assign draft picks someone else's photo
I'm curious about this also. And is it possible to edit a teams stadium on Madden 12 with the editor? To move domed teams outdoors, etc.

Or change their names? Oakland Raiders to LA Raiders, etc.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove