View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 12:57 AM   #3
BuccNole17
Rookie

BuccNole17's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Franchise: Fire Them Cannons!

Now that the stage is set -- A note to viewers:

A little about me... I have been a member of this site for roughly 10 years and visit these boards frequently. I am a huge sports fan and have enjoyed franchises in different sports games over the years. I used to buy all the sports titles and run franchises on them. I also played other non-sports titles as well, but sports games have always been a constant. However, as I have grown older, the time that I have to play has decreased. Now my sports gaming is limited to MLB the Show and Madden.

Beginning in 2014 I was blessed with an opportunity to coach college football. I coached DBs, WRs, and RBs for a couple of Universities from 2014-2018. While it was a great experience, the quality of life and pay was not matching up with what I was wanting. During those 4 years I did not have the time to do much of anything, much less any gaming. Anyways, long story short, I took a job in the private sector with normal hours and decent pay. As a result of that transition, I now have some more time to get back into sports gaming.

Obviously I am huge football fan. The NCAA football series was my game. I always preferred NCAA to the Madden series, but with the discontinuation of the NCAA series I had to turn to Madden for my football fix.

As mentioned above, I am primarily looking for a place to keep all my records and track stats from my seasons. I figured I would just do a dynasty report as well. I will have a few posts about how I have everything set up, how I play, house rules, etc.

I am doing this mainly to enhance the immersion within my franchise for me. I would love for people to follow along and comment, but that is not my driving motivation to do this. I do want to say thank you to anyone that takes their time to read and follow along, and I look forward to this journey!

NBA: Miami Heat

Last edited by BuccNole17; 07-17-2020 at 11:14 PM.