View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 12:42 PM   #1
pinbw
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2020-2021 Roster Conversion/update

Greetings to the New Year of 2020 for NCAA 13 folks! NCAA 13 is now really on life support all these years, but keeps chugging along while NCAA 14 continues to survive!
The 2020-21 NCAA 13 CONVERSION THREAD!

For XBOX 360 and PS3 & RPCS3.

New 3-4-21 "Post season" UPDATE >> HERE

(First conversion on 7-4-20 based on NCAA 14 Updates & Big Merge Project)
Hope Everyone Enjoyed a safe Summer, but now it's time for the new FALL 2020 Football Season !!
XBOX360,
PS3 , RPCS3 Now Available!

--------------------------------------
-Hopefully all files work, but depth charts may need manual adjusting on some teams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NCAA 14 has been expensive as of lately, so NCAA 13 might be the next best choice; And NCAA 13 may have also gone up in price due to the demand and rarity of the game as more years pass. But if you have a strong PC & graphics, recently RPCS3 - Emulation of PS3 has improved & provides another choice to playing NCAA football 14 & 13 for years to come, esp for those whose disc stopped working, or could never track down a good & affordable copy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems encountered:

I tried addressing the Dynasty Freeze issues by using a TEAMS data file from a 2017-18 roster with only some of the data transferred from 2020. --If Some one can test Dynasty Mode, check to see if it's working better.
-Tex State and UMass have freeze issues on startup (using as home team or road team may counter this, but not sure) and UTSA is missing a lot of data.
-Komikozibob mentioned more problems in past rosters which are relevant here too.
eg.-UAB will have UNC Charlotte's players.
-All teams are not in their new conferences. There were dynasty Freezing & loading issues when these were changed. All teams are in their original NCAA 13 conferences.
-12-13 season schedule. **The new schedule does not work with the 2013 game and it would take hours to update manually.
----------------------------------
PS3 users WWEDX2007 may no longer be making PS3 Depth Chart updates like years past. I only own Xbox360 & so cannot test the PS3 much. But will continue trying to make a file for PS3.
(most teams depth charts on xbox360 are ok, but may need more adjusting.).
-Depth charts will have to be adjusted with " auto adjust depth chart " and then do some positions manually in game on most teams. (Since Depth charts do not convert properly in conversions from the source file.)

Sourced from NCAA 14, All of the teams have been worked on from mostly vikesfan team in 2020-21 Season and missing teams from different sources: (But more updates may not occur until the Fall Season and if time allows me.)

-I Merged My Florida, and RyP Notredame, PSU with 90+ teams from Vikesfan updates, 1 team by FlightTeam Xbox360 roster, and all the remaining 25+ teams from Packers NCAA2021 teams (which was originally based on the previous Vikesfan Mod) . (There will always be some things missing: a few missing freshmen players on many random teams, wrong jersey #s, etc).
Not sure if the merged teams will be maintained moving forward, But I will try to maintain it in the Fall 2020 after more Vikesfan updates are finalized.

***Thanks to the entire Community team of editors for a majority of the work on these!
*The Vikesfan Team, Packers, ry p, me, and FlightTeam& all of the other Roster Editors have been really cool with me to convert their rosters for NCAA 13 and make slight modifications like adding Poll Rankings.
Thank us all for our combined effort putting this together across many months of research from college football publicatons, websites & merging roster work to get closer to a finished=roster earlier! Vikefan's edits have been the backbone of all these rosters, & they've spent years putting these rosters together & hopefully we'll keep enjoying their free service & have great hardworking people like ourselves continue working on this for years to come. ================================================== =================================================
*EA Servers have been shutdown for NCAA 13 since OCT 24, 2017.
So Offline File method is the only way to get these.
================================================== =========================
Everything in this roster comes from
the Vikesfan Team, Packers, and a few teams by me, rymike, and FlightTeam.
For More DETAILS OF THIS ROSTER CONVERSION READ FURTHER
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Offline Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use Xbox360 Offline Files>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
and
*General How to use Xbox360 Modio 3 video(at 3 minute mark)
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONS3mlCXFo
(Except you open the Roster File but not the Dynasty save.edit file like in the video.)
*Not sure why some people cannot get this to work. I provided both file types to try both known methods to file transfer. I think there are a lot of people that have this working.
It has been found that Modio 3 may require Save File to be named exactly the same as the 1.36mb Roster File Contents file.(if you use the method2).
Or it could be that some Flash Drives are not compatible-I use an older small 4gb flash drive from 2010, so maybe newer larger flash drives are the problem, so try using a small flash drive.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More LINKs FOR MODIO 3.0 & 5.0, PS3 BruteForce, NCAA dynasty editor, EA DB editor,
download Links>>
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ALL PAST NCAA 13 ROSTER YEARS>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Here is a Guide: How to Convert/PORT any NCAA 14 roster into NCAA 13 using NCAA Dynasty editor, Brute Force, Modio3, and CSV excel files>>http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...34&postcount=6
(This is in case no one makes the conversions later. Then someone else can try making more updates.)
** I HAVE ALSO POSTED MY OWN WORD FILE GUIDE BELOW!
**Donation Link in the spoiler/
Making conversions had issues in 2019 with Dynasty Freezes but hopefully I've solved most of the issues now.
Spoiler

**As long as the NCAA 13 conversion is made, with more effort it be should be possible to make another NCAA12 conversion. (in Aug 2020 I want to try to update that again, but not sure exactly when yet.)

Follow NCAA 12 >> HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I thought game play was easy compared to NCAA14, so Try adjusting Difficulty Level and Sliders to eg. Heisman mode. I tried some settings found on youtube to put in Heisman Mode and User Sliders to 65 & Computer Sliders to 35-& it seemed close to All American Difficulty on NCAA 14. Google search for Ncaa13 slider suggestions on YouTube.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone STAY SAFE during this strange time in our lives with the fluctuating cases of COVID19 around the country & world.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xbox360 NCAA13 2020-21 Season --7-4-20.zip (1.50 MB, 206 views)
File Type: zip PS3 NCAA 13 2021 Season --7-4-20.zip (1.29 MB, 357 views)
File Type: zip RPCS3 NCAA 13 2021 Season --7-4-20.zip (868.2 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 03-05-2021 at 08:04 PM. Reason: New PostSeason 3/21 updated files! previous udates: 10/20, 7/20; Added RPCS3, PS3 & Xbox360 Files
Advertisements - Register to remove