View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:04 AM   #3
Grentthealien
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2009 90ish Man Roster

Hey PM me. I actually found an ok 2010 roster the other day that I was planning to use as a base for the 2008 and 2009 seasons, but based on what you’ve wrote about your roster helping you with this would probably be worth my time more.

The biggest thing I can offer is time. I’m unemployed, not in school and live with family so I don’t have many obligations to fulfill in the present. That may change, but for the time being I have nothing but time. The only thing that could get in the way are some personal issues I’m struggling with, but other than that I think I at least feel up to rating at worst a few of the teams pitchers and at best the maybe even the remaining 25 teams pitchers. Not making any guarantees, but we’ll see. For the time being I’ll try to do a few teams and see how that goes first.

I am not familiar with RBU or Fan graphs in the slightest so you are going to have to give me a detailed in and outs on how to use them until I get the hang of it. Basically if You be the brains then I’ll be the hands. It sounds like that’s what you need more now anyways as you’ve put a lot of thought into this and it’s just time and life that’s getting in the way.

Anyway 2009 and 2008 are rosters I’ve wanted in the show for years now and this seems like the best way available for this to be achieved so I’m willing to help a bit if need be.

Last edited by Grentthealien; 07-06-2020 at 11:07 AM.