View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 04:52 AM   #8
chronoxiong
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE RAW & Smackdown July Thread

Man that promo by Heath Slater to open RAW was some good stuff. Very emotional and I feel bad for him. And the company even acknowledge that he has been fired during the pandemic releases. That wasn't even a match against Drew either. I get why this segment happened and it was nice to see Drew save Heath after Ziggler decided to attack Heath for losing the "match." Nice to see Kairi Sane back too. Her match against Sasha Banks was good too and I liked the DQ finish.

Remember when Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins feuded with each other at WM? Well the Kevin Owens Show segment reminded us of that. Great promo work from both guys with Seth continuing to be awesome as the Messiah. The following tag team match was fine too. Misterio and Owens win so Misterio gets to make the stipulation for his match against Rollins. The new US Title design is fine with me too. I dont hate it too much. Looks good in a certain way. MVP/Lashley beating that bland tag team Ricochet/Alexander, I saw that coming. Randy Orton "leading" Zelina's stable during that tag team match was interesting. And it lead to them getting a win over Big Show and Viking Raiders. Orton has been awesome lately and it continued here. Ruby Riott continues jobbing to the IIconics but I think this is leading to a reunion with Liv Morgan so its fine. Lastly, nice main event match between Asuka/Bayley. Nikki Cross was hilarious with her shenanigans, Banks and Kairi played their part leading up to the finish of the match. Decent show overall this week.