View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
Leiqueros
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Missing Feature: Decision Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
What depth did this video show that doesn't exist in UFC 3?
Regarding the video, I can tell you little, since I don't understand English, which I can understand little about.

Now regarding the game, if I could say, since I played that game, like the 3 EA games.

I can tell you about the grip, it felt much better, the fight on the ground, without being a great follower of this type of fight, I liked it much more than the one EA projected in its games, everything related to details, I could See how by giving a perfect blow the mouthguard flew through the air, I could see how a fighter could not be at the time of deciding who won a fight, because he was being treated for an injury, I could also live as the referee He raised the arms of both fighters, because after a very even fight, a tie was decreed, in a few occasions, it is true because it is not something that happens a lot but it could happen.

So quickly I can list you some situations that I remember living them playing UFC undisputed 3, that I would love to live them also even improved in the EA game, but we are still waiting for them.