View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:45 AM   #87
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: What is a dream game you wish would happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
I would love an open world game from San Francisco (and/or the whole Bay Area, really), with the focus on actually EXPLORING the city and the Bay. And yes, I know there is Watch Dogs 2 on the market (have it pre-ordered) but from what I heard so far a) the depth of the city exploration leaves a lot to be desired (I would love to being able to explore basically every street of the city) and b) some the sights are severely outdated (Fisherman's Wharf is a prime example).

I love the city to death, might never be able to see it again, so I woud die to have the option to roam the streets of San Francisco at least virtually, whenever I wanted to.

And both the city and the Bay are simply wonderful, should make for a visually beautiful game.
Agreed, that would be awesome!

I'm originally from the Bay Area, and when they first showed us the map for the game, I actually laid out how much of the Bay it appears to cover.

My hometown is San Mateo, which sadly it skimps out on almost entirely. I would definitely love to see better representation from that.

The only hope would be if San Fierro makes a triumphant return to the GTA series, but anyone who doesn't live here seems to think that it's San Francisco and then just a bunch of farm towns all over, lol.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60