Old 08-03-2020, 12:48 PM   #32
Kushmir
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2K needs to stop asking casual Park players like Agent00 about gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
For the sake of argument let's say that 500K of 2Ks player base are hardcore MyLeague players. We pay 10$ for the playable Gleague. That 5 million bucks. I know everything has a cost on the dev side as well but let's say that more than covers the time investment. I'd imagine we'd get more of a voice in shaping things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I was really prepared to disagree with this but in the end what we're talking about is specific content...and specific content is a good thing. We're not paying because we don't see anything of value yet.

I wouldn't pay for any of the PNO online features that are obvious but say .99 cents to play with the 2001 Sixers out of the box instead of unlocking them? SURE, let's do it. 99 cents for one Online Season? (idea I had years ago) YUP. So maybe its just a matter of finding the stuff that has value to the crowd not interested in MyPlayer. These discussions have to take place anyway, because the PS5 titles are probably the last console sports games that will be able to get away with getting full price for a yearly release.

Last edited by Kushmir; 08-08-2020 at 04:09 PM.