View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 08:28 PM   #1
parent22
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
OFFICIAL Community 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

NCAA Basketball 10 2020-2021 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Hey and welcome to the 2020-2021 Xbox 360 community roster project! This year I started early at the beginning of August, and I already have 7 1/4 teams done! I got free time due to COVID-19, so I figured that I would start the rosters early this year!

I started this year’s rosters using my 2019-2020 roster (I actually updated some teams but never posted here, but mainly 2018-2019 teams) and as you may know the game does not allow you to edit class. That makes a lot of players’ classes inaccurate. I also left a lot of players not in the starting 8 man rotation untouched from 2018-2019, so some breakout players might still be a 55 OVR. Again, I apologize in advance.

There’s also a considerable amount of X.Xs on the roster file, and since I couldn’t change it just to PG#13 on teams that I had edited in 2018, they will remain that way. 8 man rotations alone take about 30-50 minutes per team, and although I have a spreadsheet for athletic ability formulas (speed, quickness, vertical, etc) it doesn’t cover skill ratings (shooting, passing, dribbling, etc). I couldn’t find reliable formulas for these ratings because Cardinaldiehard took down his spreadsheet and I stupidly deleted the spreadsheet from my computer to save storage.

If anyone has that spreadsheet, that would make this more accurate. Otherwise, the skill ratings are calculated in my head from stats. I might have screwed something up (like put a better 3pt shooter at worse 3pt rating than a worse 3pt shooter) but for the most part these are pretty accurate.

Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Teams Completed:
Spoiler

Contributors:
parent22
MisterMonkey840

Steps To Download the File:
Spoiler

I’ll also give you a guide as to how I do my editing (sources, methods, etc) and if you want you could use it or your own system. It’s all about what you prefer.

Anyway, load these up in game and enjoy 2020-2021 UPDATED ROSTERS!

My spreadsheet will be linked in an hour or so.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTERS_0 20200805001845.zip (1.38 MB, 309 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove