View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
sgf83
Pro

sgf83's Arena

OVR: 0
WCW Universe (WWE 2K19)

I'm going to be starting a WWE2k19 Universe Mode with a roster made up of WCW wrestlers. There will be three shows which are Monday Nitro, Thunder on Thursday and wrapping up with Saturday Night.

I will have 6 belts that the talent will be vying for and the champions for each title will be drawn at random by me. The titles will be the World Heavyweight title, the WCW Women's title, the Television title, the Cruiserweight title, the Hardcore title and of course the Tag Team titles.

I will post the rosters in the next couple of days but I do know that all wrestlers will be eligible to participate on each of the three shows. I, the booker, will obviously decide who will be on the show but we won't have a split roster.

I'm not too familiar with Universe Mode as this is my first time playing a wrestling game since 2003ish so it will be a learning experience. I hope my write-up will keep you interested and we can relive the WCW days which is in my opinion the best days of wrestling.

I grew up watching wrestling with my grandpa on Sunday mornings. We would record it because we were usually at the race track on a Saturday night. But when I watch the old shows on WWE Network it takes me back to being a little 5 year old kid in the living room at grandma's house diving off the couch onto my grandpa or pillows while she cooked breakfast. I would give anything to go back for just one more Sunday morning at grandma's. Enough strolling down memory lane...let's get to this Universe playthrough.

Last edited by sgf83; 08-15-2020 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove