View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:10 PM   #1
JDrama84
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Deciding on a Franchise Team for M21

In short, I am a huge lover of the mode even though it isn’t where we want it to be (or where it used to be).

Having said that, I am getting very excited about having to pick my team for my Franchise journey.

The goal is to go as many seasons as possible.

The question...which NFL Franchise do I roll with?

I had a more difficult time choosing mine this year, than I ever have before. I tend to favor teams that aren’t SB ready and in need of some TLC. I was intrigued by the Cardinals. The speed in their young secondary was a huge plus. There offensive and defensive lines need to be rebuilt. I was also intrigued by the Steelers. The Roethlisberger era is about to end. Will the Steelers FINALLY go through a rough patch?

These teams were tempting, but I am craving the deepest rebuild the game has to offer and that is with the New York Jets. I will be taking over what remains of this franchise which is devoid of talent and continues to lack stability.

I have been a die hard fan of the Jets for over 23 years, so I know the history. This franchise is amongst the handful of franchises who have been truly snake bitten. Almost everything always seems to go wrong with this franchise. Bad draft picks, free agent signings, contract disputes, coaches, management, ownership, injuries, playoff losses...the sadly goes on. The Jets were a circus...were

Joe Douglas is our General Manager and his goal is to make the NYJ the greatest organization in sports. The New ownership of the New York Jets will do whatever it takes to make this happen.

Last edited by JDrama84; 08-09-2020 at 11:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove