View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:46 AM   #32
TheRizzzle
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What it would take for you to purchase UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
I tried to cancel my pre-order and get a refund but microsoft denied it. And I quote: "Here's what we found looking into your request. We can't provide a refund to this request. Our refund policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed. Thanks for understanding." Smh, it's a pre-order! Game isn't playable until 8/14...lazy *** customer service people. Now I have to call them and waste my time because someone doesn't know how to do their job...as usual.

Oh well. Sucks for me because I am a student of the sport, a 25+ year fan of the UFC and I love this genre of video game. Day 1 purchase for every game since UD2009 and I played the hell out of the Tapouts/Sudden Impact/Throwdown/Pride FC games and even UFC on dreamcast.

Not this time and I know I'm not alone. Not that it'll matter because for every hardcore fan stepping back and waiting for the bargain bin and patch work, theres 5 casuals who cant wait for some wacky mustaches, cheetah speedos and backyard lion head beefs.
I had a little trouble cancelling also but was able to eventually convince Sony.

They said the same thing but I just explained to them that the only reason I had access to the game was due to my $5 subscription to EA Access, and I wasn't asking for that money back. I was asking for my $60 back, of which would grant me permanent access to the game, for which I wouldn't have until August 14.

They eventually relented.