View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 06:06 PM   #5
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: PES on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Fan
Absolutely you can download the game via WiFi. What gave you the impression you needed an ethernet cable? To my knowledge you can only download the game via Steam.

I have purchased several PES games on Steam and I have downloaded them both ways, via WiFi and Ethernet.

Create a Steam account and when you get your laptop you can download the game.

If you have a PS4 the game should still be on sale for $7.49 (Standard) and the Legends Edition is $9.99, however it does not include the Season Update for 2021.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...all__PES_2020/

Great thanks for the info. I can’t remember where but I know I saw it written saying ethernet cable needed to download the game but I did think in this day and age we should be using WiFi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Most definitely you can download it via wifi like most others have said and I can't recommend it enough to jump into PC gaming if you are enjoy your sports games mostly offline. I recently just got me a ASUS ROG M15 and it's been great and playing PES on it with the best mods is really fun I can't believe I wait so long to jump back into PC gaming. Also what is your budget for a laptop?

Thanks for your reply. I need to recheck online but that may actually be one of the laptops I’ve saved in my wishlist. I keep seeing so many saying that with mods on PC, PES is a different game.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove