View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 01:07 PM   #22
BQ32
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Gameplay Blog - Pro Stick Changes, Shooting, Motion Styles & More - NBA

I think everyone outside of the youtube next demigod build community thought badges were already way out of control, so to combat that you, wait for it, made more badges more powerful lmao.

Aint nobody going to use some convoluted shot stick when pressing a button for a specific amount of time is resulting in good players making over 80 percent of their shots, unless you think they can now make 90. Better be decreasing those make percentages way down.

Dribbling sounds cool, the current system is getting really old and the most op moves are rarely realistic. I hope the change not only gives up more creativity but also a system that results in moves used by the best irl ball handlers being the most effective in the game as well.

I am glad they are finally addressing cheese moves in the paint and hopefully will stop handicapping the defense but at the same time they need to drastically decrease the effect of that dang intimidator badge on lightly and partially contested layups.