View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 05:05 PM   #7
PS9119
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 1969 Full 90 man rosters COMPLETE

Point is you're sharing it. It's labor intensive. You're more than welcome to use some of my players. I'll look through yours to see if there were any players I missed. You put players from 69 on those 6 rosters correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sra9888
Check in the vault.

PSN - sracat

File = OPERATION SPORTS 1969 COMPLETE

Rosters are ready for franchise mode with the 6 extra teams filled. Ratings based on OOTP rosters modified to fit the Show base rosters, then adjusted to reflect the era.

SPs have higher stamina, lower K and BB rates etc.

This has been a LONG process, but its finally complete. I did these files for my personal enjoyment. Once I get going, I will likely upload a google doc file for anyone that wants to copy incoming draftees into the league. Also, some of the players in the file were 16 and 17 years old at the start of the 1969 season, so there will be players that you will need to lower 1 year in age in year 2 and 3. I will upload those soon.

I spent more time working on ratings and creating an accurate statistical model. My visuals arent really that good, but like I said, it wasnt as important to me and that's who I made these for haha.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave any feedback.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Operation Sports mobile app